Designing Customer Journey Maps
- Understanding your customers’ experience is key. Learning about their needs, expectations and encounters with the company enable us to better understand the current customer experience. In this type of project, we analyze the full “as is” customer experience from their own perspective.
Designing a CX Measurement System
- Listening to customers is vital. This type of project involves designing the measurement process on the basis of prior analysis (customer journeys). We design the touchpoints to be measured, the most fitting methodology, the KPIs that will be used to track progress, etc.
Designing the Experience
- We identify the strategies, models and innovations that can provide customers with a new, stand-out experience. Based on prior analysis (customer journeys), we create new relationship strategies for your “to be” customers. We revisit whether the current touchpoints are needed and propose creating new touchpoints when necessary.
Close the Loop Design
- We help you identify what kind of Close the Loop (CTL) framework should be used in the CX measurement model. Making a single call in response to negative feedback is not enough to manage CTL. To do so, we need to understand and identify a model for the action to be taken. This will open up a range of options: from activating branding or cross-selling campaigns, to personalized calls.
CX Culture and Transformation
- To successfully implement a CX model and improve experience, it is vital for the whole organization to be involved. Through a “Guide to Customer Experience” (which will ensure that all employees know how they can contribute to improving CX) and running workshops to raise awareness among senior and middle managers, we will help you improve customer experience.
What benefits do CX Consultancy projects offer?
- CX consultancy projects enable a complete customer experience model to be appropriately implemented and managed, strengthening the organization’s results. After all, efficient management of the customer experience is a strategy for competitive differentiation.
How do we do it?
- At Stiga, we adapt to the needs of each company and the work that has already been completed. According to the degree of CX maturity and implementation in each company, we search for the solution that can best help you improve customer experience. Throughout this process, we use cutting-edge methodologies and apply co-creation and design-thinking techniques.